Wednesday 6 January 2016

NYKAA Nail Enamel in Lychee Delight-82


Hello everyone,

I find painting my nails therapeutic and quite relaxing. I have always loved bright and vibrant nails but this cold weather made me fall in love with the pastels. Nykaa has recently launched its own nail color range. I ended up getting the one in the shade 'Lychee Delight-82' which a beautiful and unique grey color. Lets see how I liked this one.




Price: 149 INR for 10 ml.



Packaging: It comes in a square shaped glass bottle with a long matte black cap. I find the packaging really pretty and elegant.



My experience:

It takes 2-3 minutes to dry which is pretty decent. It starts chipping a little after 3-4 days but you can easily pull it for a week. 2 swipes are enough to get the opacity. And it didn't stain my nails which is great.




Pros:

* Affordable.
* Stays on for good few days.
* Gorgeous color.
* Elegant packaging.
* Amazing pigmentation.
* Perfect brush size.
* Doesn't stain.



Cons:

* Availability. It is only available online.

A must try shade from the range.

Thanks,
Nisha Negi.

No comments:

Post a Comment